Find us on FaceBook and Twitter
Tues 24th to Sat 28th August, 2021
- Festival Organiser Mike Laneku.gro.tsefreeborobp@resinagro-lavitsef 07850 334203 (m) Chatsfield Werrington, Peterborough
- Staffing Officer Keith Pilkingtonku.gro.tsefreeborobp@reciffo-gniffats
- Festival Secretary Dickie Birdku.gro.armac.hguorobretep@ofni0773199389674 Ellwood Ave Peterborough PE2 8LY
- Festival Treasurer Paul Beechamku.gro.armac.hguorobretep@rerusaert 0771 0008693 (m)205 High Street, Peterborough, PE2 8DY
- Draught Beer Orders Dave Allettku.gro.armac.tsefreeborobp@reebTel: 01733 314533 (h), 07966 344417 (m50 All Saints Road, Peterborough, PE1 2QU
and celebrate what would have been PCBF week by getting out to the pub and drinking real ale or cider.
We have fourteen venues all of which are open to the public to freely visit during the ten days of the Ale Trail (Saturday 22nd August to Monday 31st August),
but within the specific opening hours detailed. Do be careful in your planning as some venues have to impose limited days, hours and numbers for obvious reasons.
All is covered in detail in the Ale Trail booklet. Click to download the Ale Trail booklet
With a lump in my throat and a heavy heart, I have the
task of letting you know of the untimely death of
Peter Talbott, better know to all of us as Flo.
Flo was a stalwart of Peterborough Beer Festival for all the years of its existence, from young drinker in the 80s, when PBF was at the Rugby Club, through to last year, where once again, his skills helped get the show on the road. He will be sorely missed by those that knew him and those who loved him, Rest in Peace, Flo